domingo, 11 de julio de 2010

what do i want this blog to be

hmmm.......
about me...i guess i had the idea of starting a blog a long time ago but i wasn't till now that i actually did it.
i want this to be my get-away, my confident, my journal, my book, my life posted.

i'm shearing my life experiences, my opinions, my problems asking for advice, my advice to problems and like just everything that comes into my mind while i'm posting like right now i'm kinnda cereal hungry but right here we got just like Raisin Bran and i really hate it.

i'm in san Diego California, tomorrow i'm heading Anaheim cause i'm heading the ALL STAR GAME!!!! yes, i'm a base ball fan! oh! and i'm a Krispy Kream fan too! jumm i love themm

guess what little people i gotta run, i gotta finish packing
write tio you later people!

2 comentarios:

  1. i didn't even knew you were out... i miss you!, but reading you is great. looking forward to a new post
    d.

    ResponderEliminar